ZArchiver app for PC-Windows and Mac
ZArchiver is a utility app which is used for management of all kinds of archives. When it comes to android devices, you won’t find any tool which can do what the App can do as regards archives.
ZArchiver has all the multifunctionality required for the management of archives.
Usability and design
ZArchiver is an easy to use tool. The interface of the App can easily be deciphered and understood by anyone.
When it comes to functionality, all kinds of archives can be managed with the app.
The creation of archives and their management is quite intuitive with the app.
Table of Contents
Features and functionality
– The app can create the following types: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), tar.
-The app can decompress the following archives: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, arc (freearc),lzip.
- -The app can also create and decompress password protected archives.
- -The ability to edit archives also exists. Files can be added to and removed from certain types of archives (zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz).
- – The app can also create and decompress multi-part archives: 7z, rar (decompress only).
- – The app also decompresses partial archives.
- – The app can open compressed archives.
- – The app also opens mail archives from mail applications.
In terms of flexibility ZArchiver really has the flexibility of an enterprise app. The app has the ability to select files automatically without the need for multiselect mode for the specific file type.
The app really gives out the best when it comes to its compression as its compression rates are beyond par with other apps within the same niche.
In terms of performance, the app performs well on most android devices. Its ability to manage all kind of archives is commendable.
The App doesn’t slow down the device even when it’s in operation. It runs relatively smoothly.
- Multifunctionality when it comes to archives.
- Intuitive selection of files.
- Multithreading support which allows multicore processors to be able to process much faster than normal.
- Ability to extract split files.
- When it comes to extracting files from SD cards, there are issues. The developer should look into this.
How to Install ZArchiver for PC: Windows and Mac computers
- To install ZArchiver first install BlueStacks.
- Install and run it.
- Use the search bar to search for ZArchiver.
- Download the APK file of ZArchiver via the BlueStacks emulator search bar or rather download the APK of ZArchiver while you drag and drop it into the BlueStacks emulator.
- That’s all.
Three and half stars.
ZArchiver is a great app when it comes to management of different kinds of archives. The developers have created a really nice app which is stable and sturdy. It can perform functions which are important to everyday use of android devices. We all have those apps or files which we need to do stuff with and ZArchiver helps to manage them well.
Am a Professional App Developer with 5 years experience, am also a Tech Author and Writer, I also spend my whole day either writing a script or writing an interest article about our tech world.
I love to talk about technology that has to do with Windows and Mac OS, Software and Mobile Apps as I understand That users now want to enjoy their favorite apps on their PC