YouTuze :Parental Control Player for YouTube-player for kids for PC (Download) -Windows (10,8,7,XP)Vista, Mac for free
As parents It is important you pay attention to what your kids watch on online this is not limited to YouTube alone. Although tech giant YouTube don’t allow porn and certain type of video on YouTube but there are still videos on YouTube that are rated 18+ that kids aren’t supposed to watch.
YouTuze was designed to allow you have total control, control what your kids watch, find kids video and add them to your Playlist. Honestly no other app does it better than YouTuze as it gives you features that helps you filter out unwanted content.
When installed on your PC or mobile you don’t have to install YouTube app as YouTuze replaces it, enabling to have total control about the content.
YouTuze is brought to you by Farmer crimper and has a download size of 0.94MB so you don’t have to worry your self about space ; above all YouTuze has been downloaded over 100,000 plus since it was released on May 29 2015
|Date First Released||May 29 2015|
|Download Size:||1.88 MB|
|Compatible with:||Android, iOS, Windows (PC, laptop, tablet, Xbox)|
|Permission :||photo, media, file|
Table of Contents
- 1 Features of YouTuze
- 2 How to install Parental Control for YouTube ™ Youtuze Player Kids on Windows?
- 3 Step By Step Guide To Install Parental Control for YouTube ™ Youtuze Player Kids on windows, Vista Mac using BlueStacks
- 4 How to install Parental Control for YouTube ™ Youtuze Player Kids on Windows (10,8,7,XP) Mac for free using NoxPlayer
Features of YouTuze
- YouTuze replaces YouTube completely, no need to get YouTube installed.
- You have more control as you can now carefully select the videos, channels you want to add.
- You can shuffle content based on certain keywords.
- You can also watch your video on landscape mode.
- You can add password on all content you have added.
- YouTuze is completely free of charge, you are not paying for anything and there is no ads that keeps disrupting users experience.
Note: there is a pro version of YouTuze, the free version limits you greatly. Like you can’t add more than 10 channels from which you can get 1000 plus video from, 10 videos and 10 Playlist on the free version. To have this limitation removed you have to upgrade to pro version.
How to install Parental Control for YouTube ™ Youtuze Player Kids on Windows?
On this section of the post we are going to give you a step by step instructions on how you can install Parental Control for YouTube ™ Youtuze Player Kids on Windows XP/7/8/10 Pc & Laptop with just 10 minutes of your time.
First Parental Control for YouTube ™ Youtuze Player Kids is available on play store so there is no need to download the APK file you only need to access Google play store through an emulator you need to download.
Step By Step Guide To Install Parental Control for YouTube ™ Youtuze Player Kids on windows, Vista Mac using BlueStacks
- To first start you should download BlueStacks here , please the recent version that is most compatible with your device should be install.
- Install, Open and run the file. Then you need to search for Parental Control for YouTube ™ Youtuze Player Kids, then install it straight from Google play store.
- You could still install the apk file if you got one, then drag and drop it on BlueStacks.
How to install Parental Control for YouTube ™ Youtuze Player Kids on Windows (10,8,7,XP) Mac for free using NoxPlayer
- Download Nox App Player . It’s free of charge and also an offline line installer.
- You can easily sign into your Gmail account with all your correct details like username and password .
- Now search for YouTube ™ Youtuze Player Kids on Windows PC using NoxPlayer on Google play store.
Note that you should click on Google play icon before you can sign in.
Am a Professional App Developer with 5 years experience, am also a Tech Author and Writer, I also spend my whole day either writing a script or writing an interest article about our tech world.
I love to talk about technology that has to do with Windows and Mac OS, Software and Mobile Apps as I understand That users now want to enjoy their favorite apps on their PC