SPMC App for PC – Windows 7/8/10 and Mac, Vista,Laptop– Free
If you are a fan to popular Movies Tv Drama, live streaming videos and other media content then you need an app that will support you with less configuration and setting up.
|App Name:||SPMC App|
|Date First Released||17 Mar 2016|
|Download Size:||66.38 MB|
|Compatible with:||Android, iOS, Windows (PC, laptop, tablet, Xbox)|
|Permission :||Storage, others|
SPMC is a video player which serves as an unofficial version of Kodi app which will help users view media content like streaming video, TV Drama and Live shows on their mobile phone and PC with the help of an emulator.
You must have heard of Kodi app before, which is a free open source video streaming software; SPMC App is very similar to it, in fact you can make use of it as an alternative to Kodi as they both serve both function but SPMC requires no configuration. With SPMC you will have access to huge data base for online Music, drama, Videos.
What makes SPMC soo amazing is its easy mode of configuration and settings, in fact this app don’t need further configuration once it has been installed, all you need to do is just to click on the open button
Table of Contents
HOW TO INSTALL SPMC FOR PC WINDOWS 7/8/8.1/10/XP/VISTA AND MAC?
- Installing SPMC on your computer needs a better emulator like BlueStacks or other type of friendly software that we are going to discuss later.
- You will need to set up and launch open your BlueStacks and sign into your Gmail account.
- Open up Google play store right inside the bluestack emulator and search for SPMC.
- You can just start the process of downloading with a simple click.
- To get the complete set up guide please click here
Key SPMC Feauturs:
- One of the perfect alternative to Kodi.
- You have unrestricted access to large media contents.
- You don’t need to spend countless hours with configuration.
Am a Professional App Developer with 5 years experience, am also a Tech Author and Writer, I also spend my whole day either writing a script or writing an interest article about our tech world.
I love to talk about technology that has to do with Windows and Mac OS, Software and Mobile Apps as I understand That users now want to enjoy their favorite apps on their PC