Speco player for PC (Windows 7,8,10 & Mac) – Free Download
Speco player is a surveillance Mobile application that enables you to watch live video through HD DVR, VS, WVS,WDS, NS, NSP, WRSP, RS, WRS and DS, Zip Kit of Speco Technologies models.
Speco player app could record live video and help you saved them in your local storage, you can also take snapshot images of live video apart from viewing your surveillance cameras.
Speco player is powered by Speco Technologies and has been downloaded over 50,000 times since it was first released on September 22, 2017 . The download size of Speco player on Play store is 5.43MB
Table of Contents
Speco player Features include:
- You can view your video in landscape or portrait mode
- You can store your video in multiple locations.
- Dynamic IP
- Ability to view more than 1 channels at a time, in fact you can view up to 4 channels at a time.
- PTZ Control
- Ability to take snapshot images in JPG format.
For the app to function very well you must grant it permission to your media files, microphone, network, Device ID and call information.
Guide To Install Speco player PC (Windows 7,8,10 & Mac) using BlueStacks or Nox App Player
- Click on Google play store icon
- Enter your Gmail details in the box that appears and sign in.
- Immediately you sign in Google play store will load exactly as is it on your mobile.
- Locate the search bar at the upper Blur Image Background Editor type in the app name and Search for it.
Click on download and wait for the download to finish up.
To download and install Speco player on your PC click here now.
Am a Professional App Developer with 5 years experience, am also a Tech Author and Writer, I also spend my whole day either writing a script or writing an interest article about our tech world.
I love to talk about technology that has to do with Windows and Mac OS, Software and Mobile Apps as I understand That users now want to enjoy their favorite apps on their PC