Snapchat & Instagram for PC (Download) -Windows (10,8,7,XP ) Vista Mac Laptop for free
SNAPCHAT and Instagram don’t need any introduction, it’s as popular as WhatsApp and Facebook, everyone uses these apps to communicate and share some interesting moments they have.
With Snapchat or Instagram you can now freely send videos, photos, and also interesting stories you have got with friends and loved ones all via their mobile phone. Although Snapchat and Instagram are just a Mobile app but there are chances that you could still make use of any of this app on your Windows 10/8/7 PC.
The purpose of writing this article is to help you install your favorite social app on your PC and still enjoy the same feature you get on your mobile phones with these Apps. We understand that due to the popularity of these apps PC users still want to have the apps installed on their PC as this will save them from switching devices.
Table of Contents
History of Snapchat
|App By||Snap Inc.|
|First released||Oct 29 2012|
|App permission||camera, contact, location,phone, storage|
Snapchat was founded in 2011 by 3 students of Stanford University named Evan Spiegel, Bobby Murphy, and Reggie Brown, the main objective of Snapchat is to share videos and photos between users . Snapchat is supported in about 22 languages worldwide and have been downloaded over 500 million times on play store alone.
Please note that videos are only meant to survive a short while.
History of Instagram
|First released||April 3 2012|
|App permission||camera, contact, location,phone, storage, SMS|
Instagram just like Snapchat is photo and video-sharing social networking service owned by Facebook, Inc. Founded in 2010 . One of the unique feature of Instagram is that it provides you with outstanding filters that helps your Picture looks good.
Instagram has been downloaded over a billion times on play store, this shows that over 1 billion people makes use of this app daily to express themselves.
Features of Instagram
- Instagram allows you to post videos and photos and share them with friends.
- Users can freely browse through your photos although there are settings to restrict some users.
- You can decide to go live by sharing live videos with friends..
- you can PM your friends, that is sending friends Direct messages.
- You can watch other people’s stories or live videos with just a one click.
Installing Snapchat or Instagram via an emulator
Snapchat or Instagram which are officially available for Android and IOS users can now be installed on your PC through am emulator.
- BlueStacks file is about 254MB, you can download it from the official website here.
- Carefully follow the instruction to install it on your system.
- After the installation, there is a search bar that helps you search for anything online, you just have to type Snapchat or Instagram
- You need to click on the name to install it directly from play store. Don’t forget to accept all the terms and conditions.
- If you are not still clear click here to read a complete guide on how to install it through different emulator
Am a Professional App Developer with 5 years experience, am also a Tech Author and Writer, I also spend my whole day either writing a script or writing an interest article about our tech world.
I love to talk about technology that has to do with Windows and Mac OS, Software and Mobile Apps as I understand That users now want to enjoy their favorite apps on their PC