Primo for PC (Windows 7,8,10 & Mac) Free Download
You might have heard about Primo which is a communication app that promises users the ability to place an international call to over 60 destination overseas or worldwide.
Please note that Primo is not just for making calls but it does allow users to send files and messages which makes it outstanding.
For Primo to effectively work you need to have a strong WiFi connection or rather a stable internet connection so as to experience an uninterrupted flow of communication with your friends and loved ones.
Table of Contents
Can i install Primo app on PC?
Primo which is a mobile app can easily be install on your PC with out hassle still giving you the opportunity to explore the features of Primo.
Please don’t just install primo on your windows or Mac operating system without following our recommendation today.
What other things you can do with Primo
- Primo allows you to send files across.
- If installed on your PC will give unhindered access to make international calls.
- You can also share photos and videos.
- There is still the possibility whereby you can create a group chat with your family where each and everyone of you will get updated.
How to download and install Primo for PC / Windows / Mac
- Before installing Primo on your laptop or any PC device irrespective of the operating system it’s best you first download an emulator like BlueStacks or NoxPlayer.
- Now with the help of with BlueStacks or NoxPlayer you won’t have any difficulty running Primo on your system.
- To get Primo install with pictorial illustration is best you follow this link here.
CONCLUSION OF PRIMO FOR PC (WINDOWS 8/8.1/10/7/XP/VISTA)
Primo is the best app to download if you still want to keep in touch with your overseas friends and family. You have great opportunities to still send your photos, audio and video clip via Primo this show you that Primo is not just most random app that makes empty promises.
Am a Professional App Developer with 5 years experience, am also a Tech Author and Writer, I also spend my whole day either writing a script or writing an interest article about our tech world.
I love to talk about technology that has to do with Windows and Mac OS, Software and Mobile Apps as I understand That users now want to enjoy their favorite apps on their PC