MyDlink Lite App for PC – Windows 7/8/10 and Mac, Vista,Laptop– Free Download:
This app grants you the ability to be the all seeing God of your smart home. This is because, it allows you to view live video feeds from your Dlink camera. In other words, with access to WiFi or 3G/4G network, you can monitor the activities in your home on your smartphone or tablet from anywhere in the world- office, another city or another country.
This app is the password you need to gain access to your cloud cameras, cloud routers and cloud storage devices. You can, literally, nanny your kids from your office as you watch the activities in your home like a reality Tv show.
What’s more interesting is the parental control feature. It allows you view your children’s browsing history so you can keep a close watch on their activities online. More so, you can send them to bed by cutting them off the wireless network if it is prevents them from going to bed early.
Launched in 2010, the producers hoped that the my Dlink Lite app would simplify the process of using IP cameras and wireless network. So far, it has successfully served that purpose.
The app is compatible with IOS devices, Android devices, windows phones and tablets. All you need to do is install it on your device from Google play store or app store.
Setting up the account is quite an easy task. Just sign in with you email and password or sign up for an account if you are a new user and you are ready to go. The my Dlink lite app is absolutely free.
- Live Video:Monitor your apartment through this app that grants you unlimited access to your cloud camera videos.
- Parental Control:You no longer have to live clueless of what your kids do online as this feature allow you check their browsing history so as to help keep a close eye on them. Also, you can add and block individual devices from your network via this feature.
- Online Setup:Configure new cameras without needing to ask google or anyone around for help. This feature seems to be equivalent to self help as it walks you through the entire process involved in the configuration of new cameras.
- Online Status:You can check if your cloud cameras and cloud routers are online or not on the app with this feature.
- Snapshots:You found anything amusing while watching the videos in your cloud storage? Well, this app allows you take snapshot of video, saving directly to you phone.
- Record:This recently added feature makes it possible for you to record and save live videos directly to your phone.
- It is absolutely free as it does not require you to pay any monthly service fee to use it
- The video quality is good.
- It is easy to connect the app to all the cameras in your house.
- With day and night view, you have nothing to worry about as you can see what goes on in the dark via night view.
- The processor speed on some devices, kindle devices, could be quite slow.
- The my Dlink lite app works really well and is a great option for managing your smart house with ease.
Am a Professional App Developer with 5 years experience, am also a Tech Author and Writer, I also spend my whole day either writing a script or writing an interest article about our tech world.
I love to talk about technology that has to do with Windows and Mac OS, Software and Mobile Apps as I understand That users now want to enjoy their favorite apps on their PC