MegaCast – Chromecast player for PC (Windows 7,8,10 & Mac) Free Download
We believe that You might have heard of MegaCast, well it is offered by MegaCast. The aim of this app is to allow you play video of any type via Chromecast player offering you real-time transcoding support.
In quick summary MegaCast – Chromecast player will help you play any type of video, audio, files of any format etc. with no delay or restrictions.
If you are having problems playing certain files on Chromecast with MegaCast you are going to have a new experience because it is now rated as one of the most powerful Chromecast player you can ever get.
Table of Contents
MegaCast – Chromecast on PC
MegaCast – Chromecast player should be installed using an Emulator that will help you play any app on PC.
This tutorial seeks to provide useful guidance on how to install MegaCast – Chromecast on your windows or Mac operating system.
Here are Unique features of MegaCast – Chromecast player:
- You can now play any audio, image and video format flawlessly with Chromecast device.
- -LAN casting support (all video/image/audio formats)
- MegaCast supports DLNA casting.
- Adding your regular or popular video or audio to your Playlist.
MegaCast –Chromecast is available on all mobile platforms like in IOS and Android devices. Its free to use although there is a pro version which tends to get rid of ads and Watermark leaving you with great user experience.
How to Download and Install MegaCast – Chromecast player for PC (Windows & Mac)
To avoid running into problems while install MegaCast – Chromecast player on your PC, we recommend you do the installation via BlueStacks emulator although there are other emulator that can do a great job.
BlueStacks remains simple and widely used with out complaint from users.
- So you First downloaded and install BlueStacks from here bluestacks.com
- Launch your BlueStacks open.
- On the search icon search for MegaCast – Chromecast player.
- Great you found it, one more thing here is that you have to Download and install it inside BlueStacks.
- The trick here is that each time you want to play MegaCast – Chromecast on PC you have to first launch BlueStacks and locate the folder where MegaCast – Chromecast is located and launch it open.
Am a Professional App Developer with 5 years experience, am also a Tech Author and Writer, I also spend my whole day either writing a script or writing an interest article about our tech world.
I love to talk about technology that has to do with Windows and Mac OS, Software and Mobile Apps as I understand That users now want to enjoy their favorite apps on their PC