Kasa Smart for PC (Download) -Windows (10,8,7,XP) Mac for free
|App By||TP-LINK Research America|
|First released||Nov. 5 2015|
|App permission||location, microphone and storage, others .|
Kasa Smart lets you add, configure, monitor, and control your connected TP-LINK Smart Home devices from anywhere in the world. With Kasa Smart you can turn this on and off just like you desire. You might ask things like what? Well Kasa Smart allows you turn fan, lamps etc directly from your mobile phone if set up properly.
This app is quite easy to program and set up as you don’t need to be a tech savvy to do the installation. First you need a smart plug before downloading this Kasa Smart app which remains TP-Link’s only official app.
- Now that you have installed it you need create an account, you can do this in the app after you have open it. Then input your email address and password.
- Log back to your email address to click on a verification link sent to your email.
- If you return back to the app you need to give Kasa Smart app permission to your location, this will help the app function properly based on weather condition and season. We understand that most users won’t like to share their location that’s only of you don’t need to app to function based on the Season or weather.
- The next line of action will require you to set up your smart plug by selecting the list app devices you want to set up for more about how to effectively set up Kasa Smart click here
Our main job here is to teach you how to install it on your PC just like you installed it on your mobile.
Table of Contents
How can i install Kasa Smart on Windows (10,8,7,XP), Mac for free ?
Kasa Smart is a Mobile app which can be downloaded free of charge from Google play store. We also recommend users to download apps directly from the right sources, avoid questionable Apk files that are not sure of.
Step By Step Guide To Install Kasa Smart via Nox App Player
- download Nox App Player here.
- Go to homepage, click on Google folder.
- Click on Google play store icon
- Enter your Gmail details in the box that appears and sign in.
- Immediately you sign in Google play store will load exactly as is it on your mobile.
- Locate the search bar at the upper Blur Image Background Editor type in Kasa Smart and Search for it.
Click on download and wait for the download to finish up.
Am a Professional App Developer with 5 years experience, am also a Tech Author and Writer, I also spend my whole day either writing a script or writing an interest article about our tech world.
I love to talk about technology that has to do with Windows and Mac OS, Software and Mobile Apps as I understand That users now want to enjoy their favorite apps on their PC