iVMS-4500 for PC (Windows 7,8,10 & Mac) – Free Download
iVMS-4500 is a powerful surveillance app developed and designed by HikVision HQ. iVMS-4500 app when installed on a mobile phone can be used to freely access Hikvision DVR or IP Cameras. It is best to install it on a higher versions of Android and IOS devices, according to HikVision HQ the version should be 4.0 or higher.
|Date First Released||Apr 8 2011|
|Download Size:||19.38 MB|
|Compatible with:||Android, iOS. Via emulator: Windows (PC, laptop, tablet, Xbox)|
|Permission :||location, microphone, contact, camera, Storage, others|
|Category:||video player & editor|
|Features:||CCTV, DVD and NVR monitoring|
Table of Contents
Can iVMS-4500 be installed on PC?
That is the main purpose of writing this article, we will show you a step by step guide to install iVMS-4500 on your PC right away and When installed on your system you can monitor live video from embedded sources such as network camera, NVR, DVR, network speed dome and encoder via wireless network, play back record files, locally store and manage pictures and videos, control alarm output and realize PTZ control as well.
List of resolutions that iVMS-4500 supports :
iVMS-4500 supports the following resolutions such as:
- 800*1280 or
See Steps to follow in order to run the app on PC:windows and Mac
HIKVISION HQ have not developed an app that could be installed on PC rather we could decide to make use of a third party player or application such as an emulator to bypass this restriction hence installing iVMS-4500 on our PC.
By making use of an emulator you can now install iVMS-4500 on your system right now.
- We are making use of the best emulator which is BlueStacks and should be downloaded from this link
- After installation open the software
- Now Search and browse for iVMS-4500
- Run iVMS-4500 on you PC via BlueStacks
How to setup Hikvision iVMS-4500
To set up iVMS-4500 on your system you need to follow this process. First you have to Download the app on your system from the instructions given above.
- Once installed open the application and click on “menus” – > the click on ” Device”
- Now click on (+) button
- You need to add new device first. So click – >Manual Adding button to do that
- To add DVR, NVR or camera you need to enter the following information correctly such as your username and password, IP address, port etc
- Once installed and you have followed the above instructions finalize the set up process by clicking on “Start Live View”
- By now you should be viewing every footage on camera live as it is taken place.
Buttons and their functions
Let’s take a look at some important buttons and how you can make use of them.
How to play back a recorded video
Playing back any recorded video or footage is very simple and easy and requires you to just make use of the Remote playback button. Have it in mind that the recorded video can be play back in DVR or NVR.
- Screenshot: this allows you to take screenshot when pressed. If taken successfully its saved in a folder that can be accessible.
- Recording: this is the recoding button that helps you to record.
- PTZ control: PTZ stands for Pan, Tilt, and Zoom you only need to press this button to fully control PTZ.
- Change the video stream: this helps you to change the configuration, you can select the configuration that suits you from the options that are available such as Resolution, Frame Rate, and Bitrate.
- Stop video stream: with this button you can stop the video.
Am a Professional App Developer with 5 years experience, am also a Tech Author and Writer, I also spend my whole day either writing a script or writing an interest article about our tech world.
I love to talk about technology that has to do with Windows and Mac OS, Software and Mobile Apps as I understand That users now want to enjoy their favorite apps on their PC