Evoplus Lite for PC – Windows 7/8/10 and Mac, Vista,Laptop– Free Download
Monitoring your house in this 21st century just got better and free. Unlike the earlier times before technological advancements in the field of home security whereby you could not remotely monitor and control your surveillance camera installed at home, technology has ushered in another era that attempts to make home security very convenient and flexible.
With the development of software that grant us access to our home cameras, we can now monitor our houses from anywhere in the world as long as we got our internet enabled phones/PC as well as access to WiFi or 3G/ 4G network connection.
One of such software is the Evoplus lite. This is a video surveillance software that allows you preview your home camera on your smartphone. Granting you access to live video monitoring and live control, it was designed to work on both iOS and Android Devices and by extension windows Vista, Mac etc and it has other amazing features. Some of these features includes;
- touch control
- touch signal
- touch signal recognition,
- alarm push,
- P2P functionality (this is a new feature added to the software) and
- DDNS analysis.
Further more, with the Evoplus lite software on your smartphone, you can now view your cameras without having a DDNS account or creating open router ports.
Interestingly, this software allows you to record live events with your phone and you do not require a laptop.
Table of Contents
Device specification for Evoplus Lite app
Evoplus lite is compatible with specific models of Android and iOS devices. For android users, the Evoplus lite works with Android 2.2 (and higher) models with resolution of 480 × 800 and higher. More so, android users can only use the alarm push feature on the app if they have a google account. iOS devices have to be a 4.3 model (and higher) to be able to operate the Evoplus lite app.
Installing Evoplus Lite App on your PC – Windows 7/8/10 and Mac, Vista,Laptop– Free Download
Downloading the app on your PC is quite easy and requires three steps. First,
- install an emulator (BlueStacks), launch it open, then open your Google play store or app store (depending on which device you use).
- Second, search for either EvoHD Lite or Evoplus. Three, download and install the app.
- Now that you have the app, explore and enjoy the possibilities that it presents to you.
Features Evoplus Lite app
- Live Preview:You can now preview your camera on your phone through the help of the Evoplus lite software
- Channel monitoring:This software allows you monitor your camera via multiple channel
- Real time display:Watch your camera display in a single channel in full screen on your device or 4 channels in a single screen. Whichever way you want it, enjoy the real time display feature of this app.
- Remote Configuration: This feature is responsible for granting you access to the cameras set in your home. It allows you control them by merely using your phone regardless of your location. You only require access to WiFi or 3G/ 4G network connection and you are good to go.
- Live Record:Record as many live events as you can on your phone with this feature that makes up the Evoplus lite app.
- User Friendly:You do not need prior knowledge of how to handle cameras etc to be able to use the Evoplus Lite app. This is because, it is quite easy and simple to operate. Thus, you can master its usage on your own without having to watch YouTube videos or read articles on how to operate the app to get started on the app.
- It is free and user friendly
- It grants remote access to camera and allows for multiple channel monitoring.
- Recent updates has resulted in the app sending users a login timeout message.
- Nevertheless, the Evoplus lite app has severally and recently been updated so as to solve the problems that tend to prevent users from using the app. The producers try their best possible to update the app to users taste so as to encourage and attract more users.
Am a Professional App Developer with 5 years experience, am also a Tech Author and Writer, I also spend my whole day either writing a script or writing an interest article about our tech world.
I love to talk about technology that has to do with Windows and Mac OS, Software and Mobile Apps as I understand That users now want to enjoy their favorite apps on their PC