How to install Ringer Dialer for your PC (Windows 7/8/10/Mac)
If you want to sharply clear, fast video and audio calls between two users then you can bank on Ringer Dialer. This application is free, requires no monthly subscription before you can make use of it.
One interesting feature we have found in this app is the inbuilt buffer that helps minimize the impact of poor internet connection while on internet video or audio call.
Table of Contents
Ringer Dialer for your PC (Windows 7/8/10/Mac)
The only problem here is that it has no PC version, if you are on windows and Mac operating system you will find it difficult installing it on your system.
But all hope is not lost as there is a trick you can follow to install it right now. To install it on your PC you need only install Nox App Player. Let me teach you how to get this done
Features of Rind Diealer
- This app excellently displays cal history.
- Rind Dialer works very well in regional restricted locations such as Arabs nation.
- Rind Dialer can hide your location.
Steps by step guide on How to get Ringer Dialer for PC (Windows and Mac)
Before you can enjoy all amazing features that Ringer Dialer offers, you need to install it through any third party apps online.
There are many emulator online such as Nox App Player, BlueStacks etc that can help you install Ringer Dialer with no issues ; all can serve but for simple illustrations let’s make use of Nox App Player
- First download Nox App Player here.
- Move to the homepage and click on Google folder.
- Click on Google play store icon
- Enter your Gmail details in the box that appears and sign in.
- Immediately you sign in Google play store will load exactly as is it on your mobile.
- Locate the search bar at the upper section of the screen and type in Ringer Dialer. Search for it.
Click on download and wait for the download to finish up.
Am a Professional App Developer with 5 years experience, am also a Tech Author and Writer, I also spend my whole day either writing a script or writing an interest article about our tech world.
I love to talk about technology that has to do with Windows and Mac OS, Software and Mobile Apps as I understand That users now want to enjoy their favorite apps on their PC