Aloha Browser + Free VPN for PC (Windows 7/8/10/Mac) Free Download here
Aloha Browser is an all in one web browser that has an inbuilt free unlimited VPN which offers it users a high level of security and anonymity online.
Aloha Browser is freely available on app store and Google play store. When installed on your device you can easily perform numerous task such as download video, files, apps, music etc.
Table of Contents
Here are Some of the things that places Aloha Browser ahead of other web browsers :
- FREE VPN: Aloha Browser is integrated with a powerful VPN that is fast, secure and available in any part of the world. you only need to tap on the start icon to activate it.
- VR PLAYER: with Aloha Browser you can watch video online just directly from the browser,you can as well download any video you wish to watch later.
- DOWNLOADS MANAGER: Aloha Browser does not only allow you to watch videos online it also has a download manager that gives you privileges to download them, down files and also your favorite music.
See top features of Aloha Browser:
- free Unlimited VPN:
- privacy :
- Security : here you get not only a fast VPN connection but also a secured one.
- Private Tabs : you can lock your tabs with password or fingerprint. This will help keep your browser history private.
- VR Player : you will enjoy watching video directly from browser.
- Downloads manager: you can easily save video, music and files.
- AD BLOCK: Aloha Browser is integrated with an ad blocker.
Aloha Browser + Free VPN was developed by a group of developers who care a lot about your internet privacy, their mission is to keep you safe online hence making your web browsers save.
Aloha Browser has been downloaded over 10 million times on Google play store alone since it was released on December 6 2016, this shows you how popular it is.
How to download Aloha Browser + Free VPN for PC and Mac
- The best method to run Aloha Browser on your windows or Mac operating system is through BlueStacks emulator. We believe that you must have heard about BlueStacks emulator? If not there is a tutorial for it here.
- You must download an Emulator first (BlueStacks) before downloading and installing Aloha Browser + Free VPN in it to play.
Am a Professional App Developer with 5 years experience, am also a Tech Author and Writer, I also spend my whole day either writing a script or writing an interest article about our tech world.
I love to talk about technology that has to do with Windows and Mac OS, Software and Mobile Apps as I understand That users now want to enjoy their favorite apps on their PC